President Trump stunned the media world on Wednesday by actually fulfilling his promise to award several liberal media news agencies the rightfully-earned “fake news” award.
Not only was the President spot-on in his nominations, but it was such a hit that he helped set a new record for the GOP that even the never-Trumpers can’t be mad about.
Daily Caller reports:
President Donald Trump’s Fake News awards prompted millions of Americans to click over to the Republican Party’s official site, resulting in the GOP’s most trafficked night ever AND temporary outages.
Tonight, https://t.co/YTZAIJpNhb saw more traffic than ever before. Even though the servers were scaled up, the interest was even greater than anticipated. Traffic is off the charts. Come back soon.
— GOP (@GOP) January 18, 2018
”Tonight, gop.com saw more traffic than ever before. Even though the servers were scaled up, the interest was even greater than anticipated. Traffic is off the charts. Come back soon.”
So many people viewed the results that the site actually crashed.
The gold, silver and bronze medals went to The New York Times’ Paul Krugman for suggesting that the economy would not recover under Trump, ABC’s Brian Ross for killing the markets with a false report and CNN’s report that Trump and Trump Jr. were using hacked WikiLeaks information during the campaign.
The website was also promoting a contest to celebrate the first anniversary of President Trump’s inauguration.
While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Share this all over Facebook and Twitter if you’re proud of President Trump for Making America Great Again and totally SLAMMING the fake news media!