Connect with us

Digest

Dems Force Hillary To Walk Back Anti-White Women Statements

Hillary Clinton made every Democrat squirm recently when she decided to trash white American women while traveling (and falling) abroad in India. Her words immediately triggered a series of spin sessions from both Democrat politicians and the liberal media, but it was too late.

With the 2018 election right around the corner, it’s no wonder why her fellow dems pressured her into “correcting” what she “really” meant…

DailyWire reports:

“I understand how some of what I said upset people and can be misinterpreted. I meant no disrespect to any individual or group. And I want to look to the future as much as anybody,” Clinton wrote.

The wording is key; Clinton isn’t actually sorry for what she said. She’s sorry for how insulted you were by it (but that’s definitely your fault). She also claims her quote about women was said “in passing,” and not as a response to a question from the event’s moderator.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said during the event. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

That’s not particularly hard to understand.

Clinton explained it thusly, however:

“That there is anecdotal evidence and some research to suggest that women are unfortunately more swayed by men than the other way around,” she wrote. “I did not realize how hard it would hit many who heard it.”

“Do I believe that some women look at a powerful woman and question whether she can lead, maybe voting for the man their husband is voting for instead?” she continued. “It may not be universally true or easy to hear, but yes, it’s a dynamic still at play in our society.

“I know this because even I spent parts of my life wondering if I could achieve the same as male leaders, and a lot of that insecurity stemmed from my gender and how society views women,” Clinton claimed.

As Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro pointed out, Clinton’s data is also anecdotal. But Clinton isn’t exactly well known for paying attention to the cold, hard data. Had she been monitoring her numbers closely, she might have known white, married women weren’t on her side back in October, when there was still time to visit them where they live: in the Rust belt.

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Dave Teats

March 18, 2018 at 11:08 pm

Best President in the last 3 Decades…

Only one I know that has kept his promises.
    Him and others like him,is exactly what
    this country needs. I am PROUD to say I Voted
    for him, and would do it again.

2. William

March 19, 2018 at 12:11 pm

She even lies about her lies!! !! WHAT TRASH !! and it was going to be president..

3. Gerald Ladd

March 19, 2018 at 1:29 pm

Keep Talking Killary. You’re good for the republicans. Your why I lost tour is a joke, just like what comes out of your mouth.

4. Sage Nighthawk

March 19, 2018 at 3:32 pm

“Hillary Clinton said, in a Facebook post Sunday, that she’s “sorry” if American women “misinterpreted” a quip she made during an interview in India, suggesting that women only voted for Donald Trump because their husbands, sons, and other men in their lives told them to.”
    HEY BEEATCH, ALL of us understood what YOU said, and WE KNOW that you meant EVERY WORD! I am dying, but I hope to see you Executed for ALL of YOUR CRIMES, Treason, Sedition, Money Laundering, Fraud AND MULTIPLE MURDERS! I WANT TO SEE YOU HUNG before I die!

5. Rude Bitch

March 19, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Dear Hillary, I’m a white woman, same age as you. Married to the same man for 50 years and this is the first time I ever voted as my husband did, no one tells me what to do. I would rather shoot myself in the head than vote for a woman on my list of the Top 10 Most Disgusting Women in the World”. You, your lifestyle, all the deaths you are responsible for, your idealogy, and the company you keep are the reason you weren’t elected. At your rallies, did you see the 10’s of people who came to listen, while 10’s of thousands came to listen and support Trump. You failed to buy the clue and believed the main stream media that wouldn’t go against you for anything. You and you alone are the reason you failed.

6. OMEGA 2

March 19, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Another load of MANURE out of this BITCHES MOUTH AND YOU CAN BET SHE MEANS IT!

7. Duane Pettengill

March 20, 2018 at 12:06 am

I am also from the Midwest and still don’t believe a word you say and what you said in India I know you meant every word of it. Just like all the BS you fed us about Benghazi when you were Sec. of State and for all those e-mails you got rid of as well as destroying the hardware associated with all of your correspondence. Only people who have something to hide would do something like that!